NCMA RI Industry Day 2014
REGISTRATION REMINDER AND UPDATE!
The Rhode Island Chapter of the National Contract Management Association (NCMA) is hosting the Bi-Annual NCMA RI Industry Day on June 25th, 2014 at the Crowne Plaza at the Crossings, Warwick, RI.
Industry Day will be a day-long event that will include presentations by NUWC Division Newport (NUWCDIVNPT) leadership, and senior managers from every technical department. A preliminary agenda for the event is as follows:
- 0700: Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 0800: NCMA Welcoming Remarks/DIVNPT Leadership Presentations
- 0845: DIVNPT Deputy Competition Advocate/Small Business Advocate
- 0900: Break, One on One with Speakers
- 0930: Corporate Operations Department Overview
- 1000: Undersea Warfare Combat Systems Department Overview
- 1030: Morning Break, Refreshments, One on One with Speakers
- 1100: Platform and Payload Integration Department Overview
- 1130: DIVNPT Technology Partnership Office Overview
- 1200: Break, One on One with Speakers
- 1230: Lunch – Keynote Speaker: Rear Admiral David Duryea, Commander, Naval Undersea Warfare Center
- 1400: Ranges, Engineering, and Analysis Department Overview
- 1430: Sensors and Sonar Systems Department Overview
- 1500: Afternoon Break, Refreshments, One on One with Speakers
- 1530: Undersea Warfare Electromagnetic Systems Department Overview
- 1600: Undersea Warfare Weapons, Vehicles and Defensive Systems Department Overview
- 1630: Break, One on One with Speakers
- 1700 – 1900: Closing Remarks, Reception and Social in the Rotunda – hors d’oeuvres provided
To enhance our 13th Bi-Annual Industry Day, we have implemented several noteworthy and value-added events:
- Keynote Speaker RDML David M. Duryea, Naval Undersea Warfare Center Commander
- We will present a message from the Honorable Senator from Rhode Island Senator Jack Reed Chairman of both the Appropriations and Armed Service Committee
- Each department will provide a 2-year forecast of anticipated procurements
- Presenters will remain at the Industry Day for the entire day
- Attendees will have an opportunity to meet one-on-one with Department Heads (or designee), and Technical Department Acquisition Advocates after their presentations
As in the past, there are two (2) levels of Corporate Sponsorship available: DIAMOND and PLATINUM.
- Diamond Corporation Sponsorship $2,500.00
- Platinum Corporate Sponsorship $1,500.00
We are pleased to announce that the following companies have agreed to sponsor this important event as of May 14, 2014:
AMETEK SCP, Inc.
Gateway Ventures, Inc.
Alion Science and Technology
Engineering Services Network, Inc.
L-3 Unidyne Inc.
McLaughlin Research Corp.
Science Applications International Corp
Please contact Mr. William Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org, (860) 912-2694 if you are interested in joining this sponsorship list.
Industry Day attendance is limited and a large response is anticipated, so do not delay. The conference attendance/registration fee of $250 is valid through May 31st only, and will increase to $300 per person thereafter.
To register, please go to http://ncma-ri.org/event-registration. All lodging and transportation arrangements are the responsibility of the attendees. The Crowne Plaza at the Crossings, Warwick, RI (401-732-6000) is the conference hotel.
For additional information on Industry Day, please visit our website at http://ncma-ri.org/industry-days. You may also contact our Industry Day Chairman, Mr. David Horne at (860) 448-3253 extension 100 or email@example.com.
** To Download a Copy of this Announcement, click the link below: