Disaster Preparedness – Who’s In Charge Of Your Business Survival? (Code Red Business Continuity Services and Northern Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce co-hosts–
Amica Mutual Insurance Company, 25 Amica Way, Building 25 in Lincoln from 8:30 – 10:30am and is free of charge.
Attendees may register at www.providenceri.com/PEMA/business-resilience and seating will be first come first serve. Space is limited):
Learn how to effectively protect you people, profit, reputation and operations.
* Understanding and Performing Risk Assessments, Developing Emergency Response Plans, Creating and Implementing Business Continuity Plans and overview of the Testing and Maintenance Process.
What the Workshop Offers…
* Key elements for a Business Continuity Plan, Effective emergency plan guidelines and checklists, Interactive discussions for your industry needs and concerns, Essential industry knowledge from subject matter experts, the ability to be proactive, taking charge of planning and preparedness for your company.
* A business continuity template for your business;
* A Strategy Assessment that will provide a review of your readiness and resiliency. An executive report will outline your strengths and weakness around twelve disciplines valued at $700; and
* A small business will receive a full Business Continuity Plan free of charge