The RI Chapter of NCMA is comprised of small, medium and large businesses interested in working with the local defense industry. Representatives from companies throughout New England meet for networking, teaming, business opportunities and sharing of resources in monthly meetings and joint events with SENEDIA and other local organizations.
NCMA RI sponsors various luncheon meetings, training events, Industry Day and the SDVOB (Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business) Matchmaker to support NUWC and NAVSTA in their efforts to work with the local economy. Many of the events are held at the Officer’s Club in Newport for easy access.
NCMA-RI Board of Directors
- President – Stephan Nadeau firstname.lastname@example.org
- President Elect – Vacant
- Secretary – Jessica Dallow email@example.com
- Treasurer – Chad Seelig firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President of Education & Programs – Mike Mahony email@example.com
- Vice President of Membership – Jeremy Sebastian firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President of Marketing & Website Maintenance – Vacant
NCMA was formed in 1959 to foster the professional growth and educational advancement of its members.
NCMA is a membership-based, professional society, whose leadership is composed of volunteer elected officers.
The NCMA office has a full-time staff to support its members’ needs. The NCMA Staff Directory provides details about the NCMA office departments responsible for different services.
NCMA is located at 21740 Beaumeade Circle, Suite 125, Ashburn, Virginia 20147. The NCMA office is open between the hours of 8:30am and 5:00pm ET.
NCMA RI Code of Ethics
NCMA RI Mission & Vision
NCMA RI Undergraduate Scholarship program