I. Our Mission
Foster professional of contract management professionals working in private industry and governmental organizations.
II. Our Vision
Lead and represent the contract management profession via education and training and networking opportunities.
III. Our Objectives
- Champion standards for the profession including the obligation to abide by NCMA’s professional Code of Ethics.
- Offer programs and services to help individuals enter and progress in the field, ranging from educational and certification programs to conference and networking opportunities.
- Expand advocacy and outreach for the profession.
IV. Our Value Propositions
- Provide the tools, resources, and leadership opportunities to enhance members professional performance, career and accomplishments through training and networking.
- Provide structure and name recognition to contracting professionals in New England.
- Provide employers with access to skilled human capital, learning resources, best practices, standards and metrics of the profession.
V. Our Values
We are committed to:
- Principled professional conduct and achievement, as dictated by the Contract Management Code of Ethics;
- An open exchange of ideas in a neutral forum;
- A culturally and professionally diverse membership;
- Excellence in everything we do, especially our service to our members and the contract management community;
- Continuing education, training and leadership opportunities through a network of local chapters;
- Remaining the preeminent source of professional development for contract professionals;
- Recognizing and rewarding professional excellence and superior individual achievement in support of the contract management profession;
- Demonstrated professional achievement through certification;
- Quality volunteer leadership;
- Members’ highly principled freedom of action and responsibility to the people and organizations they serve.