Certified Federal Contract Manager (CFCM)
A CFCM certificate holder exhibits knowledge as a contract manager from the perspective of the federal environment, which is heavily focused on the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
Benefits of Earning the CFCM:
- It sets you apart from others in your profession.
- It sharpens your focus.
- It shows that you are committed to maintaining the highest level of professionalism.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Non-degreed candidates with at least 10 years of verifiable contract management experience may request a waiver.
- Degrees outside the U.S. must be evaluated by an independent third party.
- One year of work experience in the contract management or related field.
- A minimum of 80 hours of CPE/CLP.
Exam Process & Fees:
Your test will be scheduled through NCMA’s testing provider, Kryterion. You will be able to select the date, time, and testing location based off your zip code. The exam fee is $125 in the U.S. & Canada and $150 internationally.