Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM)
CPCM holders are professionals who have mastered the competencies in the Contract Management Body of Knowledge (CMBOK). The Contract Management Standard, an internationally recognized third party standard, is the foundation of the CMBOK.
Benefits of Earning the CPCM Certification:
- It sets you apart from others in your profession.
- It helps you achieve your professional goals.
- It shows that you are committed to maintaining the highest level of professionalism.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Degrees outside the U.S. must be evaluated by an independent third party.
- Five years of work experience in the contract management or related field.
- A minimum of 120 hours of CPE/CLP.
Exam Process & Fees:
Your test will be scheduled through NCMA’s testing provider, Kryterion. You will be able to select the date, time, and testing location based off your zip code. The exam fee is $125 in the U.S. & Canada and $150 internationally.